Do you ever wonder what BIM is ? And if you are obliged to use it? Seco is partner of Cluster CAP 2020 which organises “Le BIM pour Les Nuls” on the 4th october 18h at the cercle du lac Louvain La Neuve. Visit this professional event to get your answers by CAP 2020 and CSTC.
- 18h00: Home
- 18h15: Welcome of the participants by Philippe Decock, President of CAP 2020
- 6:20 pm: What is the BIM? What benefits? What obligations? by Olivier Vandooren, Deputy Director General of the CSTC
- 18:45: What BIM for what profession?
- BIM for architects by Gaëtan Beague, Project Director at B2Ai
- BIM for design offices by Vincent Martin, Bim Manager at BSolutions
- BIM for producers by An Lievens, BIM Manager at Knauf
- BIM for general companies by Martine Deloz, BIM Manager at Strabag
- The BIM for special technical companies by Marc Hindryckx, Managing Director of Druart
- 20h00: The BIM Implementation Strategy in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg by Moreno Viola, Head of the CRTI-B
- 20:15: What tools to help the sector? by Renaud Delhaye, expert of the Digital Agency
- 20h25: Conclusions by Déborah Depauw, Director of CAP 2020
- 20h30: Cocktail dinatoire