The Accounting & Finance team covers the correct handling of all financial transactions for the different entities of the group.
You are involved in the recurring accounting tasks.
Your role mainly will be :
- Accounts Receivable: following up outstanding customer positions in all aspects, such as customer contact by phone and by email , sending reminders, following-up agreements made with the customers, maintaining internal contacts;
- Cash Management: being responsible for daily cash management and optimalization of the net cash positions.
You will also be in charge of daily operational financial tasks:
- To prepare the booking of financial transactions;
- Giving support to the Senior Accountant in recurring transactions during month end closings;
- Giving support to the interim and year end audits.
- You have min. a bachelor in Accounting / Business Economics;
- You have a first experience as credit collector;
- You have a first successful experience with Belgian GAAP (international exposure is a plus);
- You are a Change Agent with a focus on procedures and processes related to credit collecting;
- You are service minded, result driven, hardworking and eager to learn;
- You speak Dutch or French as mother tongue with good working experience of the second language and English;
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and Word.
- An exciting job with opportunities to evolve in an ever growing company;
- A changing environment where your contribution will make a difference;
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits package in line with your role and experience;
- Offices located downtown in Brussels with easy access by car (parking) and by public transports.