Your Role as Executive Assistant/PA:
The Executive Assistant/PA to the CEO will support the CEO, and the Management Board, in all business and personal tasks as requested.
As an Executive Assistant, you will work in a team of two, in collaboration with the PA to the CFO, who will ensure an extensive knowledge of the organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Act as the CEO's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization;
- Organize the CEO’s calendar and schedule, arrange appointments and meetings;
- Organize travels, visas and accommodations;
- Answer, screen and forward phone calls or take messages where appropriate;
- Plan and organize the various Board of Directors, management committees;
- Collect the information and prepare the Board of Directors and management committees;
- Produce and translate all communications (internal and external) related to the Management Board;
- Handle incoming emails and post;
- Produce and translate documents, briefing papers, meeting reports and presentations;
- Obtain signatures and authorizations as required;
- Be the single point of contact for all company events (end of year party, teambuilding, afterwork, etc.);
- Coordinate other projects and assist other departments when necessary, sometimes build projects from scratch;
- Back-up of PA to the CFO.
- You have a proactive attitude and are autonomous, positive, problem-solver;
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, thrive under pressure and are able to juggle a wide range of different tasks;
- You work independently and in a team;
- You are flexible and willing to go the extra mile when deadlines are coming up (no “9-to-5”);
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- You have demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, show empathy;
- Computer literate, experience with MS Office programs;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (another language is an asset);
- Bachelor or University graduate;
- 5 years working experience as assistant required;
- You want to contribute to a performing team in a growing international company.
- An exciting job with opportunities to evolve in an ever growing company
- A changing environment where your contribution will make a difference
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits package in line with your role and experience
- Offices located downtown in Brussels with easy access by car (parking) and by public transports