- As a Sales Support Officer at SECO, you play a key role for the entire sales team.
- Within the inside sales team you will be supporting the Key Account Managers in all administrative tasks and you are working together on a strategy to serve specific customers best.
- You are responsible for the establishment and the follow up of quotations and tendering, orders and contracts. You contribute to streamline our administrative flows mainly with internal key stakeholders. You are the administrative link between the sales team and our internal organisation.
- Your role is aimed at achieving a fluent processing of the different types of assignments. You will be involved in the introduction of a new state-of-the-art CRM system.
- You will work together with the key account managers in regards to project follow-up, planning of their activities (prospection and tendering) and reporting. You can be asked to take care of the practical organization of business meetings, events…
- In cooperation with the Sales Director, you produce reports upon request and you give support for presentation and documentation
We are looking for a professional and mature Sales Back-office Officer who works hand in hand with the key account managers and brings added value into the sales team through his/her organisational and administrative skills.
The ideal candidate answers the following requirements:
- Extensive experience as a Sales Support Officer or another administrative role in a sales environment (minimum 10 years)
- Experience in tendering is recommended
- Bilingual (Dutch-French); knowledge of English is a plus
- Full understanding of Office tools
- You are acquainted with CRM packages such as MS Dynamics and ERP systems
- Proactive and results driven, with strong administrative skills and customer orientation
- You can handle a variety of tasks, whilst respecting the priorities
- You are a born team player
- Experience in the Construction Industry is a plus
SECO is a people-oriented company which is active on an international scale. Its employees recognize the importance of mutual respect and personal involvement. SECO offers a competitive salary with fringe benefits, training possibilities tailored to your needs and a stimulating working environment. We offer a large flexibility in terms of working hours and workplace (homeworking). Our offices are located in Diegem with local hubs in Ghent and Namur.